Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Responses to Other Blog's

Astrid's Blog
Astrid's poems' on her blog are very interesting and unique. When I read her poem's i got a picture of what she was trying to say in my mind. I could feel the emotions, she felt while she was writing it and while i was reading it. When Astrid responds to the poems or any writing piece I like reading them because i feel like she is being really honest with them. She critics them but then also comments on them, and I always think it's good to have a double side when you write things. I like that i can agree with Astrid's writing when she is responding on a piece of art. She gives great details so it helps me achieve the thought she had.

Gabby's Blog
What I really like about Gabby's blog is that she loves to write about he passion. Most of Gabby's post are about fashion and when you write about something or someone you really love it's usually going to be one of your best poems or stories; that's why Gabby's blog really stands out to me. I think what's really funny about her blog is that if you scroll down everything that Gabby writes about if she has a choice is fashion and if it is a assignment on a specific writing piece then it's not. So you can really tell Gabby is really devoted to fashion.

Fatima's Blog
I really like Fatima's blog because like Gabby's it shows her personality. I can tell she talks about her family and the way she feels on her poems. It really stands out and I really feel for her when she writes them. I feel like Fatima's blog gives me like the chills when I read them because they're so sincere and detailed so i enjoy reading them.

1 comment: