Thursday, May 19, 2011

Prompts!

Prompt one:
Imagination

The mind drifts off in a never ending spiral.
Barbie are suddenly alive, and taking over the world!
Being in a bath tub is like being in a
huge,
pool.
But when the barbies are put into a big black bag and taken away by the mean, disgusting, smelly truck and the
bath tub is suddenly just a
bath tub.
The next thing you know you have a 5 page essay due tomorrow about Native Americans and their life style.
All you have is "The Native Americans.." and your name on a blank page.
Where did the barbies go?
Why doesn't my mind drift off in the same
never
ending
spiral.

Prompt two: Loss
No name

Time has changed
from 2 yeards.
It doesn't always have to be an aspect of growing up but
for me,
it was.
It's been 2 years since they slept in the same bed.
It's been 2 years since she slept over with him, here.
Everyday I have to
pretend,
that it's still the same,
but really,
it isn't.
If it wasn't for...
ugh.
I can't even say.
I can't even write it.
I can't even write it, even if I
Know
somone won't see it.
It's not one fault.
It's both of them.
I can't help but think
if the past years were fake
and when the stupid comments were made
now I
Know
they were true.
Everything was a
lie.

1 comment:

  1. this must have been to hard for you to write...well you still didn't say it. but i could tell that it meant A LOT to you. it made me feel your pain. <3

    ReplyDelete